- Version 1.2
- Download 100
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 5 February 2021
- Last Updated 17 November 2021
O Level Pakistan Studies Book PDF
O Level Pakistan Studies Book introduces students to Pakistan's history, culture, geography, environment, and development. They learn about Pakistan's rich heritage and cultural influences. They will also learn about the events that shaped national identity from the Mughal decline to 1999. Learners gain an understanding of historical skills and concepts, as well as examine various interpretations of historical events, through their studies.
They also consider Pakistan's geography as well as the country's environmental and development issues. This curriculum provides all students with an understanding of Pakistan's heritage, as well as the challenges and opportunities that it faces.
This will promote a better understanding of the economy's relationship with the environment, which will be aided by the study of various source materials and perspectives. This curriculum provides all students with an understanding of Pakistan's history, challenges, and opportunities.
Content has been completely revised and updated to align with the Cambridge International IGCSE/O-Level Pakistan Studies syllabus (0448/2059).
- The (Latest) edition of the IGCSE/O-Level Pakistan Studies (0448/2059) Coursebook, which has been endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, covers all of the knowledge and skills students will need for IGCSE/O-Level Pakistan Studies (0448/2059).
- The text is written in an accessible style with international learners in mind, and it was written by renowned experts (Nigel Kelly) in IGCSE/O-Level Pakistan Studies (0448/2059).
- All topics on the Syllabus are covered.
- Learners can track their progress with self-assessment questions, and exam-style questions can help them prepare thoroughly for their exams.
- Throughout the book, contemporary contexts and applications are discussed, increasing the relevance and interest of the material for students.
- Color-coded sections distinguish IGCSE and O-level content in the Coursebook, making it simple to navigate. This section only applies to IGCSE and O-Level books.
- For better understanding, there are diagrams included