|What are the remedial measures Pakistan government have taken so far to manage the crises and challenges emerging out of current epidemic COVID-19?|
Pakistan government have taken following the remedial measures so far to manage the crises and challenges emerging out of current epidemic COVID-19.
1. Government of Pakistan directed to close all public-private office to avoid covid 19.
2. All Government, private institutions in the country closed.
3. All bazaars, shopping malls closed.
4. All international, national flight operations closed.
5. Public directed to avoid handshaking and keep social distancing.
6. All transport closed in the country.
7. In collaboration with the telecom industry, ringtone replaced with the message ‘Stay home, stay safe’ and wash hands with soap for twenty seconds and use sanitisers before going out.
8. Adopted different strategies of lockdown.
9. Two lac unemployed families were given financial assistance of 12 thousand each.
10. Use of Masks is mandatory in public places.
Never Miss an Update